[Tech] Help!,xbox doesn't turn on!
By - Jeyjeyp
Your post has been removed, please redirect your post to the megathread stickied on the subreddit!
**Don't Forget To Try These Basic Troubleshooting Steps First:**
1. Power Cycle - [Instructions here](http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/power-cycle-console). Press and hold the Xbox Logo on your console for about 8-10 seconds until the console shuts off.
2. Check the Xbox Live Service Status [here](http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status)!
3. Consult [Xbox.com/support](http://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one) - They have a wide variety of topics, and tons of support available.
4. [Contact Xbox Support](http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us) - They have chats, phone calls, emails, everything.
5. Search - Use google, use the sidebar, use the forums. Failure to search before posting may result in your post being removed.
6. [Consult our wiki](http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/wiki/commonissues) - It's *highly* likely that your issue is there.
* Are you in the insiders program? This is a beta. Running into bugs is completely normal if you're signed up for this. Please post in the Official Insiders Subreddit /r/xboxinsiders
* Console won't start up? - [Try self recovery mode](https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/4ufotc/accidentally_unplugged_xbox_during_updating_stuck/d5pbnji/)
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/xboxone) if you have any questions or concerns.*